Patio Sliding Doors are commonly used as secondary entryways or balconies, as they are very efficient for space and compatibility. Made with various durable materials, patio sliding doors are typically built with high-quality vinyl and steel to ensure it maintains the inside temperature (and heat/cool air from escaping). QLine patio doors have been tested to be secure, weather-resistant, and long-lasting while being easy to maintain.
Ergonomic D-Shaped Handle
- Patio doors have an ergonomic “D-shaped” handle
- Gentle, arching shape to fit perfectly in your hand
- Slide to operate; which requires no lifting or twisting
- Effortlessly close and open your patio doors with ease!
- Stand out from traditionally white painted doors
- Match exterior colors
- Update the appearance of your exterior with new optional colors
- Choose from an array of optional colours and add more style to your home.
- Conventional security bars
- User friendly kick locks
- Upgraded security features to protect your home.
Heavy Duty Screen
- Rolling screens are designed for longevity
- Made with a combination of aluminum & fibreglass
- Adjustable rollers
- Rejuvenate your patio doors with a heavy-duty screen!
Get In Touch
Please don’t hesitate to reach us!